TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL-ENERGY AUSTRALIA & ENERGY EFFICIENCY EXPO 2019 REFERRAL PROGRAM
Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 000 146 921 of Tower 2, 475 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067. ("Promoter")
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “Visitor” means a person who has used the InGo social registration platform to register for All-Energy Australia or Energy Efficiency Expo 2019 at https://www.all-energy.com.au/en-gb/register.html or https://www.energyefficiencyexpo.com.au/en-gb/register.html. “Speaker” means a person who is scheduled to chair or present a session at All-Energy Australia or Energy Efficiency Expo 2019’s conference program and has registered for All-Energy Australia or Energy Efficiency Expo 2019 at https://www.all-energy.com.au/en-gb/speaker-register.html or https://www.energyefficiencyexpo.com.au/en-gb/speaker-register.html. “Exhibitor” means a person who works for a company with a booked stand on the exhibition floor of All-Energy Australia or Energy Efficiency Expo 2019.
2. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Australia resident visitors, speakers and exhibitors of All-Energy Australia or Energy Efficiency Expo 2019.
3. Eligible entrants (“Referrers”) can enter the Promotion by using the InGo platform to directly invite 5 relevant industry colleagues or peers to attend All-Energy Australia or Energy Efficiency Expo 2019 through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or by email.
4. For every 5 relevant industry colleagues or peers invited to attend the event, the Referrer gets one entry into the draw.
5. The Referrer must be aged 21 and over.
6. This promotion commences on 20 June 2019, Thursday at 9:00AM (AEST) and closes on 24 October 2019, Thursday 5:00PM (AEDT).
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
8. There is no limit on the number of referrals a Referee can make.
9. The Referrer must attend All-Energy Australia or Energy Efficiency Expo 2019 on 23-24 October 2019 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
10. Referrer must have a valid email address and phone number to enter the Promotion. (Without a valid email address and phone number, the Promoter will be unable to communicate with Referrer.)
1. For visitors and speakers, once registration has been completed, they must invite at least 5 colleagues or peers to attend the event through the InGo widget on the confirmation page of the registration process. Through the InGo widget, the Referrer can invite by sending a direct message on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or by email.
2. For exhibitors, they must follow the link below to invite at least 5 colleagues or peers to attend the event through the social media widget on the website. Through the InGo widget, the Referrer can invite by sending a direct message on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or by email.
For All-Energy Australia exhibitors: https://bit.ly/30JSRZb
For Energy Efficiency Expo exhibitors: https://bit.ly/2X9WNQT
3. For every 5 invitations sent, the Referrer will receive one entry into the Promotion.
4. Only Referrers who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions are eligible to win.
5. Prize draw will take place at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 1 November 2019 at 1:00PM (AEDT).
PRIZE AND WINNING
1. There is one major prize to be won: the first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries will win a trip for one passenger to the UK to attend All-Energy UK (economy class return flights to Glasgow from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide and 5 nights’ accommodation in a four-star hotel in Glasgow up to a value of $4,000 plus $1,000 spending money. Total prize value of $5,000 including GST.) The prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
2. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and substituted with cash.
3. All-Energy UK takes place on 13-14 May 2020. The Winner must be able to travel between 10 May – 16 May 2020.
4. Adjustments to the winner’s travel itinerary can be made at the discretion of the Promoter with any additional costs associated with any change to be covered by the competition winner.
5. The winner will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across All-Energy Australia and Energy Efficiency Expo’s marketing channels, including All-Energy Australia and Energy Efficiency Expo’s Facebook page (@AllEnergyAU and @EnergyEfficiencyAU), on 8 November 2019. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner from the eligible entrants in the promotion in the event the winning Referrer is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions and therefore forfeits the prize.
7. If the prize remains unclaimed on 3 February 2020, a second draw will be conducted at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 4 February 2020 at 1:00PM (AEDT). The winner of any such unclaimed prize will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across All-Energy Australia and Energy Efficiency Expo’s marketing channels, including All-Energy Australia and Energy Efficiency Expo’s Facebook page (@AllEnergyAU and @EnergyEfficiencyAU), on 11 February 2020. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND VARIATION OF TERMS
1. Prize Winners will be solely responsible for payment of any tax or other duties that may be payable by them in accepting a prize.
2. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
3. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations in relation to entries to this promotion.
4. If for any reason this promotion cannot proceed as planned, due to causes including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
1. Referrer’s personal information will be collected and used by Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and contact prize recipient and the Referrer agrees to this.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or take a photograph and/or video for publicity purposes. It is a Term and Condition of entry into this promotion that the winner will consent to the Promoter doing so.
4. Referrers consent to the Promoter using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice if they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of publicising this promotion or future promotions (including any outcome), and promoting events organised by the Promoter.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35406 and ACT Permit No. TP 19/03526