TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE EVENT
By registering to attend Energy Efficiency Expo, you agree to the below terms and conditions of entry.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- The Event’s speakers and guests are subject to change or cancel without notice. All show features are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or badges.
Registration is required for all trade visitors, and a badge must be worn at all times. Admission is restricted to professional and business visitors.
Delegates should be engaged in legitimate professional areas of the energy industry.
All stand personnel, delegates, guests, stand contractors and services acknowledge that only the Organiser’s official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission into Energy Efficiency Expo.
Any person found to be registering to attend Energy Efficiency Expo using false information or credentials or deliberately with-holding information may have their application automatically denied.
Without prejudice, the organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s).
If you purchased add-ons to your Energy Efficiency Expo registration (e.g. VIP pass), all transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except where required by relevant legislation/regulations.
- In the case of event cancellation or postponement a full refund will be offered in-line with Australian consumer law if you prefer not to attend the rescheduled event, or the event is not rescheduled
- Should a speaker or guest not appear at the event for any reason, promotional codes to Energy Efficiency Expo are non-refundable. This includes our VIP package upgrade.
Event Dress Code: Business or Smart Casual.
Entry to Energy Efficiency Expo will be permitted to trade visitors on the condition that they do not attempt to canvass products or services whilst visiting the exhibition. Any visitor attempting to canvass Energy Efficiency Expo exhibitors or visitors will be asked to leave.
Teachers MUST pre-register student groups. Please contact us for more details. Teacher(s) must be present at all times.
Energy Efficiency Expo is strictly a trade business event and it is NOT open to the general public. No primary or secondary student groups are allowed to attend the exhibition.
No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
A valid visa may be required to enter Australia. For information about visas contact the Australian Embassy in your country.
Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd does not issue ‘Letters of Invitation’ to visitors that wish to attend the exhibition. The ‘Confirmation of Registration’ that is automatically generated and sent via email after successful online registration should be used by visitors when they are applying for a VISA to enter Australia.
To protect the privacy and confidentiality of exhibitors and their products, no video or still photography from digital cameras or mobile phones is permitted.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside either venue.